Regarding the usage of personal information SolideX receives in the course of conducting our business, we have established the
or provide it to third parties, and how we will respond to requests or inquiries from concerned
individuals for the disclosure, suspension, suspension of use, or deletion of that information.
We will continuously work to improve this personal information management system we have established.
We will use personal information we acquire from users only within the scope required to fulfill the purposes of the services
The definition of personal information
- Personal information is information such as a full name, birth date, or other recorded information
that pertains to a living individual, and by which that individual can be identified. Personal
information also refers to information such as an email address, service user ID, or password,
which may not necessarily identify the individual on its own but can be easily compared with
other information to identify the individual.
- We sometimes acquire information such as cookies, IP addresses, location information, device
recognition information, and access logs for the purpose of making our services more convenient
as we carry out our business tasks. Since these pieces of information alone cannot be used
to identify an individual, they do not constitute personal information. However, such information
can constitute personal information if it can be used to identify an individual when connected
with other information.
- We may utilize personal information if after statistically processing the information, such information
cannot be used to identify individuals.
In the course of providing our services, we will acquire personal information by appropriate means for the following usage
purposes, in accordance with rules and guidelines we have set.
- We will use personal information acquired in accordance to rules and guidelines we set, within
the scope of the following usage purposes.
- To provide our products and services
- To notify information about our products and services, various campaigns, or changes
to agreements and policies
- To optimize the distribution of advertisements (including ad network use and email ads)
matching users’ ages, occupations, genders, and interests
- To improve products and services and conduct research and development through marketing
and market research
- To respond to user inquiries, inform users of their service usage status, and contact
users in case of emergencies
- To maintain and support the products and services we provide
- To manage transactions between users and us
- To confirm the users’ identities
- For other purposes related to the above
As a general rule, we will report or announce the purpose of use before acquiring personal information. However, this does
not necessarily apply in the following cases.
- Disclosure would risk harming the life, person, property, or other rights or interests
of a user or third party
- Disclosure would risk harming our justifiable rights or profits
- The purpose of use is deemed clear based on the circumstances of acquisition
- We will not change the purpose of use of acquired personal information beyond the scope
deemed reasonably related to the purpose of use before the change. If we change the
purpose of use, we will announce or inform users of the changed purpose of use.
- In order to prevent the leakage, alteration, destruction, and damage of personal information
entrusted to us, we will implement a procedure for safekeeping and work to improve the security
of our safekeeping system. We will also take measures to protect personal information by
managing and supervising it and instructing our employees.
- We may outsource all or parts of our personal information handling tasks to outside contractors.
In that case, we will require the outside contractors to uphold the same safety management
standards as us to safely manage personal information and will supervise as necessary and
- We will strive to keep the personal information we receive accurate and up to date.
Provision to third parties
As a general rule, we will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent
of the concerned individual. However, we may provide personal information to third parties without
the consent of the concerned individual in the following cases, to the extent doing so does not
violate related laws.
- There is risk of harm to the life, person, property, or other rights or interests of a user or
a third party, and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent
- It is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of sound childrearing,
and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent
Requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc.
- If we receive a request from a user to disclose, correct, suspend use of, or delete (hereafter
“disclosure, etc.”) personal information received, we will follow our designated procedure
to respond appropriately and promptly after confirming the applicant’s identity. Please contact
us at “Contact information” below regarding requests for disclosure, etc.
- In the following cases, we may decline to disclose all or parts of information even if a user
requests disclosure. If we decide to decline a request for disclosure, etc., we will inform
the user without delay.
- Disclosure, etc. would violate other laws
- Disclosure, etc. would risk harming the life, person, property, or other rights or interests
of the user or a third party
- Disclosure, etc. would risk severely impeding the proper conduction of our business
Outsourcing the handling of personal information
We may outsource all or parts of our personal information handling tasks. This company will take
responsibility for the handling of personal information by outside contractors.
In our efforts to handle personal information appropriately, we will implement continuous improvements
by training our employees and reviewing our personal information protection and management systems