SolideX is a specialized platform that provides transactions solely for digital investment and related services. Please read,
also to include former Members) and shall establish all rights, duties, and relationships
between the Company and the Member concerning this Service.
- 1.2 As a prerequisite to the use of this Service, the Member must understand the content of these
between the Company and the Member concerning this Service.
- 1.3 If the Member is a legal minor, the Member must use this Service only with permission from
their legal representative, e.g. a person exercising parental authority.
- 1.4 Upon the use of this Service by the Member, the Member shall be considered to have agreed
and the Member concerning this Service.
2. Management of Login ID and Password
- 2.1 The management of the Member’s registered login ID and password are the responsibility of
the Member. The Member may not lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise convey their login ID or
password to a third party.
2.2 The Company shall verify the identity of a Member when confirming a transaction by comparing the login ID and password
entered when logging in to the Company’s website or using the Service with the login ID and
password set in advance and by confirming that these are identical. If the Company treats
a user as an authorized user through this verification process, all transactions falling
under said treatment by this Company shall be considered valid even in the event of the forgery,
falsification, fraudulent use, or other unauthorized use of the applicable login ID and password.
2.3 The Member accepts all responsibility for damages caused due to inadequate management, mistakes in use, or use by any
third party of their login ID and password. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever
for such damages.
2.4 The Member shall immediately notify the Company if they ascertain that their login ID or password has been stolen or
is being used by a third party and shall follow instructions given by the Company.
3. Agreements to Specifications and Use of the Service
3.1 Agreements for Use
with the intent that the Member uses the Service in the manner permitted by these
3.1.3 Users for whom receipt of this Service is prohibited by law in the country of their residence may not use this Service.
It is the responsibility of registered users to determine whether counterparties
to their transactions have the required legal capacity and competency to perform
said transactions. Registered users shall conduct transactions with full understanding
of risks involved etc. and shall accept responsibility for any losses incurred. The
Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such losses.
- 3.1.4 The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever concerning legal relationships,
legal disputes, or associated losses etc. arising from the laws of the Member’s country
- 3.2.1 In addition to paragraph 4.2.4 below, the functions and specifications of the Service
shall be the content published on the Company’s website.
- 3.2.2 The Member agrees in advance that the Company may alter the specification of the
Service as needed and at its own discretion.
- 3.2.3 The Member shall recognize that the specification of the Service may be altered
as needed and shall periodically review the content described in the aforementioned
- 3.2.4 The specifications of the Service are as follows. The Member shall understand and
accept in advance each of the specifications listed below.
- The permanence of the Service is not guaranteed.
- The specifications of the Service may be altered as needed by the Company.
- The permanent and reliable storage by the Company of data transmitted by the
Member during the use of the Service is not guaranteed. The Member must perform
backups on their own of any important data that they do not wish to lose.
The continued operation of the Service may become impossible or difficult
due to damage to telecommunications networks, natural disasters, fire, war,
terrorist incidents, or other causes.
The Company may interrupt, suspend, or terminate the Service or the System
in whole or in part without advance notice to the Member.
- The Company may interrupt or suspend the Service in whole or in part, either
with notice given to the Member or without advance notice, for the purpose
of managing or maintaining the System or for the purpose of performing upgrades
to improve the functionality of the System.
- The Company makes all possible efforts towards ensuring the safety of the Service,
including to keep it free of viruses or other harmful content and to ensure
the efficacy of its security. However, the safety, completeness, and absence
of bugs or defects in the Service is not guaranteed.
- 4.1 The Member may obtain an account by completing the registration procedures specified in Article
2. The Member may manage cryptocurrency and use this Service using this established account.
- 4.2 For the purpose of conducting transactions using the Service, the Member may deposit cryptocurrency
in their account using the method(s) prescribed by the Company. However, the deposit of cryptocurrency
shall be considered completed not upon the completion of procedures by the Member but at
the point in time at which the Company is reasonably able to recognize the receipt of said
- 4.3 The Company shall respond to the Member’s requests and remit cryptocurrency from the Member’s
account in accordance with procedures specified by the Company. The Member shall designate
the recipient of cryptocurrency at their own responsibility; the Company shall be exempted
of any responsibility for cryptocurrency once it has been transferred to said recipient in
accordance with the directions of the Member. Additionally, the Company accepts no responsibility
whatsoever for the accuracy or validity of recipient information provided by the Member.
- 5.1 The Member may use the Service to perform cryptocurrency transactions as prescribed by the
Company. The details of these transactions shall be as described in the rules, instructions,
and other regulations for each type of transaction, and the Member shall perform each transaction
upon agreeing to such regulations.
- 5.2 When conducting transactions on the Service, the Member shall understand and agree that conducting
transactions through the Service carries the risks that are described below and that the
scope of the Company’s responsibility is as specified below.
- Because the cryptocurrency handled on this Service is not a fiat currency, its value
is not guaranteed either by this Company or by any specific third party; thus, the
risk that it may decline in value or cease to have value is included.
- The Company makes no guarantee whatsoever concerning the value, function, acceptability
by counterparties, or utility of the cryptocurrency handled on the Service and accepts
no responsibility whatsoever (including any warranty against defects) therein. Additionally,
the Company makes no guarantees whatsoever exceeding the content specified in these
the Company concerning the Service or other Members.
The Member shall, at their own expense and responsibility, investigate whether their use of the Service constitutes a violation
of the laws etc. applicable to the Member or other regulations such as those internal
to industry groups etc. The Company makes no guarantee whatsoever that the Member’s
use of the Service is in conformance with the laws etc. applicable to the Member
or other regulations such as those internal to industry groups etc.
All transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between the Member and other Members or third parties concerning
the Service or the Company’s website shall be handled and settled on the Member’s
responsibility. The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such matters.
The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the payment of damages sustained by the Member in relation to the Service,
including those sustained due to the interruption, suspension, or termination of
the provision of the Service, the inoperability or alteration of the Service, the
deletion or loss of the Member’s messages or other information, the cancellation
of the Member’s registration, the loss of data, damage to or failure of equipment,
or any other cause attributable to the use of the Service.
The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for websites other than the Company’s website or information obtained therein
for any reason whatsoever, regardless of whether links are provided on the Company’s
website to the other website or are provided on the other website to the Company’s
The Company may cancel agreements concerning cryptocurrency handled by the Service that are made on the Service by means
of abnormalities to its systems. In such an event, the Company accepts no responsibility
whatsoever for compensation of damages sustained by the Member concerning said cancellations
or otherwise concerning the Service.
The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for compensation of damages sustained by the Member in the event that the
Member has used inadequate security settings involving the management of their assets,
such as by failing to establish two-factor authentication.
The Company makes no guarantees whatsoever concerning the value, security, or legality of cryptocurrency itself. The Company
accepts no responsibility whatsoever concerning any losses sustained due to the Member’s
insufficient understanding of the nature, mechanisms, and operation of markets of
6. Use of the Service
- 6.1 The Member may use the Service in the manner specified by the Company during the period in
which their registration as a Member is valid, under the scope of the purposes specified
- 6.2 All computers, software, and other devices as well as communications lines and other networking
devices required to receive the provision of the Service shall be provided (including through
the installation of needed applications) and maintained at the expense and responsibility
of the Member.
6.3 The Member shall, at their own expense and responsibility, take security measures such as the prevention of computer
virus infections, unauthorized access, and data breaches as needed in the environment in
which they make use of the Service.
- 6.4 In the event that the Company sustains damages due to the Member’s violation of these Terms
of Use or concerning the Member’s use of the Service, the Member must pay compensation for
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- 7.1 The Member may not obtain any rights or benefits, legally or in fact, concerning text, images,
or other content on the Service, including copyrights, authorial moral rights, patent rights,
trademark rights, utility model rights, design rights, the rights to receive any of these,
commercial reputation, emblems/names, ideas, knowledge, or any other legal rights.
8. Prohibited Conduct
- 8.1 The Member may not perform acts falling under any of the following behaviors, regardless
of whether they do so directly on their own or indirectly through a third party:
- acts in violation of laws
- criminal behavior
- acts that violate the internal regulations of any industry group to which this Company
or the Member is affiliated
- acts that infringe upon the rights or interests of the Company, the Company’s directors
or employees, sponsor businesses, other Members, or any other entities affiliated
with the Company
- acts that infringe upon the intellectual property rights, rights to usage of one’s likeness,
rights to privacy, reputation, or other rights of the Company, other Members of the
Service, or any other third party (including any acts that directly or indirectly
cause such infringements)
- acts related to money laundering or similar activities; acts related to criminal activity;
or acts contrary to public order
- acts qualifying as the double-spending of cryptocurrency or acts that attempt to do so
- use of the Service for purposes or in a manner that may cause damage to the Company,
other Members, or other third parties; or any acts that attempt to do so
- socially unacceptable speech or conduct towards the Company or employees of the Company
- opening or attempting to open multiple accounts by the same individual
- opening or attempting to open an account under the name of another person (including
a fictitious person)
- acts that exploit errors, bugs, security flaws, or other defects in the software of the
- acts that transmit etc. computer viruses or other malicious code to servers managed by
- acts that disrupt or obstruct the functions of or impose excessive loads upon servers,
hardware, or networks managed by the Company
- acts that may obstruct the operation of the Service, regardless of method
- acts that make use of the Service for illegal purposes
- acts that disrupt the Service or other services offered by this Company
- acts that serve to prepare for or undertake any of the behaviors listed above
- acts to which the behaviors listed above apply and that are contrary to the purpose of
9. Suspension or Termination of the Service
- 9.1 The Company may suspend or terminate provision of the Service in whole or in part without
giving advance notice to the Member under circumstances falling under any of the following:
- to perform scheduled or emergency inspections or maintenance tasks on computer systems
related to the Service
- if the service is interrupted by malfunction in communications networks, communications
equipment, computers, etc.
- if the Service is rendered inoperable by fire, electrical outage, natural disaster, war,
terrorist incident, or other irresistible force
- if assets managed by the Company are stolen or otherwise fraudulently withdrawn or remitted
by hacking or other means
- if an abnormality arises in systems required for the provision of the Service
- to perform investigations into the fraudulent use of accounts etc.
- if, through the provision of information by investigatory institutions etc. or in consideration
of any other such information, a suspicion arises that the Service has been used
with criminal intent such as to perpetrate a scam
- if there is a decline in the liquidity of cryptocurrency
- in any other situation where the Company deems suspension necessary
- 9.2 The Company may terminate provision of the Service in whole or in part at its own convenience.
In such an event, the Company shall notify the Member in advance.
- 9.3 The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damages sustained by the Member due
to measures undertaken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
10. Cancellation of Registration
- 10.1 The Company may suspend the Member’s use of the Service, cancel the Member’s registration,
suspend use of services provided by the Company other than this Service, cancel the Member’s
registration for said other services, or take any other measures deemed necessary and appropriate,
without advance notice or warning, if any of the reasons listed below apply:
- if the Company deems that the Member has violated any one of the provisions listed under
deems that there is a likelihood of violation
- if the Company is unable to contact the Member through email etc.
- if, given reasonable cause, the Company deems that the cryptocurrency deposited by the
Member is related to the proceeds of criminal activity
- if the Company otherwise deems that continued registration as a Member is inappropriate
- if the Company makes a reasonable determination that there is a likelihood of any of
the above causes arising
- 10.2 In situations falling under any of the causes listed above, the Member must immediately
repay all debts owed to the Company, forfeiting the benefit of the original period of payment.
- 10.3 The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding damages sustained by the Member
resulting from measures taken by the Company based on this Article.
- 10.4 The Member may temporarily suspend their use of the Service or cancel their registration
as a Member by giving notice to the Company in a manner specified by the Company.
11. Effective Period
during the period in which the Service is provided by the Company and for a period of one
year from the date upon which the Member completes their registration. However, this period
shall be automatically renewed for a further one year if neither the Company nor the Member
have any objection up to one month prior to the end of the contract.
11.2 Regardless of the prior paragraph, the contract concerning the use of the Service shall be terminated on the applicable
date if the Member’s registration is revoked or canceled in accordance with the provisions
12. Management of Contract Termination
- 12.1 The Company shall promptly return cryptocurrency from the Member’s account in a manner specified
by the Company upon the termination of the contract pertaining to use of the Service. The
Member shall designate recipients of cryptocurrency on their own responsibility and the Company
shall be exempted from all responsibilities concerning cryptocurrency that the Company has
transferred to a recipient in accordance with the Member’s instructions. Furthermore, the
Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy and validity of recipient information
provided by the Member.
the Member must maintain their ability to periodically view the Company’s website or receive
email sent by the Company to the email address designated as the Member’s contact information
and shall furthermore view the content of email sent from the Company to said email address.
Company’s website and send notice to the email address designated by the Member as a means
of contact. If the Member is unable to agree to said amendments to the Terms of Service,
the Member must terminate their use of the Service within 30 days of the above posting and
cancel their registration as a Member.
- 13.4 If the Member does not cancel their registration as a Member within 30 days of the Company’s
posting as described in the preceding paragraph, the Member shall be assumed to have agreed
14. Prohibition of Transfer
- 14.1 Neither the Company nor the Member may transfer, bequeath, establish as collateral, or otherwise
without advance written permission from the other party.
- 15.1 The responsibility of this Company for paying restitution originating from default on debts,
illegal activity, or other legal causes (except when attributable to intent or serious error
on the part of representatives or employees of the Company) shall be limited to the amount
of fees paid by the Member to the Company accompanying the use of the Service (excluding
the amount of any fees paid by the Company to a third party).
- 16.1 Confidential Information shall mean all information pertaining to the Company’s technology,
business, operations, finances, organization, or other matters that the Company has provided,
disclosed, or made known to the Member in writing, verbally, or via any other recording medium
of the following items shall be excluded from the category of Confidential Information.
- information that is already publicly known or understood at the time the Company provided,
disclosed, or made it known
- information that becomes publicly known for reasons not attributable to the Member after
the Company provides, discloses, or makes it known
- information that is legally obtained with no assumption of any obligation of confidentiality
from a third party with the right to provide or disclose said information
- information discovered independently and not by means of Confidential Information
- 16.2 The Member shall securely manage confidential information with the care due of a good manager
and shall use said information only for the purpose of use of the Service.
- 16.3 The Member shall not provide, disclose, or release the Company’s Confidential Information
to any third party without prior written permission from the Company.
- 16.4 The Member must promptly follow the instructions of the Company and return or dispose of
Confidential Information, documents or other recording media containing or including Confidential
Information, and all other copies thereof whenever requested to do so by the Company.
17. Personal Information
- 17.1 The Company respects the Members’ privacy and pays the utmost attention to security for
the safe management of information gathered from the Members.
- 17.2 The handling of information gathered from the Member by the Company shall be performed in
18. Notifications Etc.
- 18.1 The Company shall perform communications such as inquiries concerning the Service and other
communications or notifications from the Member to the Company as well as notifications concerning
to the Member by means specified by the company in addition to as specified separately in